Trusting in him

The every day life of a young woman living for Jesus Christ facing new challenges , learning how to depend on God , waiting to marry her soon to be youth husband, work and growing spiritually

Friday, October 7, 2011

TRUST

Lord my only prayer right now is "TEACH ME HOW TO TRUST " , i was wondering why is it so hard for me to trust . Well for starters fear is the thing that grips me so much and basically paralyses my ability to trust . Todays society and world has become so much more demonic that now men are battling with their flesh in the world and even in the church . Women have turned so far from modesty , that these men are falling short and we know the Lord says in Matthew 5:28 "Anyone that looks over a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart ".

As a young woman striving towards perfection with hopes of being married soon , it scares me because i WANT  to be the only woman that my husband lusteth after or only has desires for or look upon , but out there in this world the men have to constantly fight with the help of the Holy Spirit not to lust .

I have so much more to write on this but all i can think is "Lord I am terribly scared please God teach me how to trust and in trusting teach me how to trust in you that I will always know that you will  take care of me ". I know that i will trust in you continually and i will trust in the man of god you have placed in my life :-) .... all fear is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash