Trusting in him

The every day life of a young woman living for Jesus Christ facing new challenges , learning how to depend on God , waiting to marry her soon to be youth husband, work and growing spiritually

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I AM VALUABLE BUT NOT BY WORLDLY STANDARDS

In life i have come to realize that people have different standards placed on you to accomplish and when you divert or you don't totally measure up to their expectations they class you as a failure . And sometimes we struggle with the thought of being useless and a failure and not being able to amount to anything . You know those days where you watch people prosper  even  the WICKED prospering and you catching your A to Z to just make it as a born again believer in Christ . 

But i heard these words and i took them and placed them in my heart " Don't for a minute let people predict or tell you about YOUR future because it's not what they say and what they want but its about what JESUS says because my future is fully secured in the Lord.We just need to continue walking in the Lord , being faithful ,holy and righteous and he will grant us our hearts desires and he will open doors for us and bless us immensely.

VALUABLE

I am valuable to God , when people class you as a failure ,Jesus sees you as a valuable gem , i mean come on he has grafted you in , he has made you in his image and likeness ,he WOKE  you up ... and thats enough!!!! the mere fact he woke you up was because your work is not finished he still has a purpose for your life ! I need to always have a reminder of that at times . 

I am constantly being pressured by my family to reach up to par with my cousins who are abroad studying and here i was struggling in university and having to stay out of the system for a year .... yes a whole year.... hmm well you could imagine how that just crushed the family members who placed education above everything . But God had a different part for me , he needed to take me out of the environment that so easily was used by the devil to consume me ....... he had a plan ... a plan that i never would have thought i would have been journeying on to this very day , but he called me and he changed my course for his honor and his glory !!!! I only want his will to be done not mine and I've realised that man make their plans but God DEFINITELY has the FINAL say . So i am trusting God to take me where he wants me to go its okay if i am the black sheep or the person classed off as a failure , i pray Jesus uses me and at the end of my journey he will say "Well done my good and faithful servant ".

This life is temporary we are just vessels placed on this earth to worship the Lord and to prepare ourselves for what is to come after we die  .....to repent, accept salvation , live holy and blameless before HIM . So the cars, the money, the positions in society , the clothes , the degrees at the end of it really counts for  NOTHING .
I desire to be a virtuous , God fearing woman who lives holy and righteous in the eyes of my Lord . So only Jesus words count and he says that  I AM  MORE VALUABLE AND USEFUL THAN I THINK... THANK YOU LORD JESUS :-)





1 comment:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash